$5.00 – $20.00
KN95 Respirators are protective devices designed to fit snugly and securely over the face for effective filtration of airborne particles. The name- KN95- means that under careful testing, these masks successfully blocked AT LEAST 95% of very small (0.3 microns) airborne particulates.
Respirator should be discarded when:
- It becomes damaged or misshapen, no longer sits snugly on the face
- It becomes wet or visibly dirty
- Breathing through the respirator becomes difficult
- It becomes contaminated with bodily fluids of any kind
Putting on Your Mask:
- Wash hands thoroughly before handling respirator
- Position mask under your chin, nose piece facing up
- Slide loops around ears and position the mask low on your nose, covering nostrils
- Use both hands to mold the nosepiece to your nose, pushing down and out as you move your hands down your nose.
- Check the fit by placing both hands in front of the mask without repositioning it. Breathe out deeply. If air leaks, adjust the nosepiece and try again.
Manufactured in: China
KN95 Respirators are Authorized Respirators by the FDA
Please note: KN95 masks are NOT the same as N95 masks (manufactured in the U.S.) however, the CDC has recently stated that KN95 masks are a suitable replacement for N95 masks.
Compliance with GB 2626-2006 (KN95)