10 Easy Steps For Kratom Chocolate
A store-bought box of chocolates is delicious, but let’s be honest: it can be a little underwhelming. After all, nothing says, “I remembered to grab a gift on the way over” like a standard box of mediocre chocolates.
Why not give the delicious taste of chocolate with some serious thought behind it? How about a little flair of originality while you’re at it? Kratom chocolate is one of the most thoughtful, creative gifts you can give to anyone (or yourself!). And it turns out, it’s incredibly easy to make!
Aside from the chocolate ingredients (which we’ll go over below), make sure you select the right kratom powder for the job. After all, even though adding it to homemade chocolate is one of the best ways to use kratom powder, choosing the wrong powder means whoever gets to enjoy your kratom chocolate may not enjoy their desired effects.
But how do you choose the right kratom for your kratom chocolate? Let’s take a look at the three different types of kratom below.
Red kratom generally has sedative effects, especially when taken in high quantities. Red kratom chocolate would be the perfect bedtime treat for anyone looking to combat insomnia or alleviate discomfort that stops them from falling asleep.
White kratom improves focus and mood, which makes it the perfect mid-morning snack to help you power through the day or an afternoon pick-me-up after lunch.
Green kratom is a mix between white and red kratom, which makes it a great all-around kratom. Not only does it help with focus and mood, but it also helps users to generally mellow out and relax.
Why Kratom Chocolate?
- Both kratom and chocolate alkaloids impact the brain, so this combination of kratom and chocolate creates a synergistic effect between the two. Kratom chocolate provides the feel-good neurotransmitters serotonin and dopamine for a big mood boost day or night!
- Kratom has a pretty funky taste, and most people don’t enjoy it. Instead of forcing it down through the toss’n’wash method, one of the best ways to take kratom is by making kratom chocolate so that you can actually enjoy your kratom.
Kratom Chocolate Ingredients & Directions
Here is one of the best kratom recipes for chocolate, and a favorite over here at Grassroots Harvest.
Kratom Chocolate Supplies
- Stove or hot plate
- Small saucepan
- Mixing bowl
- Silicone mold tray or confectionery tray
Kratom Chocolate Ingredients
- 2 cups dark or milk chocolate chips
- ½ cup coconut oil
- ⅓ – ½ cup sugar or sugar substitute
- 45g kratom (we recommend RELAX)
- Optional: 4-5 pumps Strawberry CBD
Kratom Chocolate Directions
- In a small saucepan over medium-low heat, combine dark chocolate chips and coconut oil in the large mixing bowl
- Stir often and allow the chocolate and coconut oil to melt. Be patient! Nothing spoils kratom chocolate like burning the chocolate chips at this stage
- Once chocolate and coconut oil have completely melted and mixed, add in kratom powder and stir until all three ingredients are completely mixed.
- Remove from heat
- Next, add the sugar or sugar substitute (we recommend Swerve), and stir until completely mixed in
- Optional – if you’d like to add some strawberry flavor and the calming effects of CBD, now is the time to add your Strawberry CBD oil. Make sure to stir completely
- Pour chocolate mixture slowly into a silicone mold or confectionery tray
- Set silicone mold or confectionery tray in your fridge and let chocolates cool for 3-4 hours
- Carefully remove chocolates from silicone mold or confectionery tray so as not to break them
GRH’s Kratom For Kratom Chocolate
When you’re looking for kratom to add to your chocolate, check out the kratom for sale Grassroots Harvest has to offer.
We form relationships with suppliers in-country to ensure ethical farming practices, transparent supply chains, and fairly paid farmers. The result? Pure, high-quality kratom guaranteed safe. Grassroots Harvest carries a wide array of red, green, and white kratoms that are perfect to add to any kratom chocolate.
Ready to make your own kratom chocolate? Check out GRH’s product catalog here!