Choosing the Best Kratom Capsules
Are you thinking about trying kratom products but aren’t sure which one to choose? Maybe you aren’t sure what kratom is, so you’re at a loss where to start. Companies like GrassRoots Harvest (GRH) offer premium kratom in different forms procured from a farm they know and trust. When looking for the best kratom capsules, only purchase from a company that can verify the product’s purity and quality. Choosing kratom capsules over powders or teas could be an easy way to experience what kratom can do for you.
What Are Kratom Capsules?
Kratom (Mitragyna speciosa) is a tree within the coffee family. It can be found in tropical climates like Indonesia and Thailand. Traditionally used in Southeast Asia, kratom has been used to help fight fatigue and improve work productivity.
The kratom plant leaves are picked or collected in large quantities once they have reached the ideal maturity. The freshness and the maturity of the leaves are responsible for the characteristics of the kratom. Once harvested, the leaves are dried and ground into a powder.
After the powder is made, it can be distributed in various forms. Popular products are blends, powders, teas, and capsules. The debate often arises about whether to use kratom capsules vs. powder. Capsules are made using a specific dosage placed inside of the capsule. Kratom capsules are often a preferred delivery method as they are preportioned amounts of kratom. Also, the flavor of kratom, which can be intense, is masked by the capsules.
How Are Kratom Capsules Made?
Kratom capsules are created using one of the harvested kratom strains, dried and ground to a fine flour-like powder. Companies who order farm-to-market receive the ground powder from the farms they order from, then create their retail products.
Capsules are often preferred over traditional pills as they are easier to swallow due to the gelatin-coated cover or, in our case, a vegetable-based cover. These capsules are filled with the kratom in specially measured amounts. The kratom dosage capsules allow for a correct and precise dosage every time.
Which Kratom Strains Can Be Found in Capsule Form?
Kratom comes in red-vein, white-vein, and green-vein strains. The strain is determined by the stem and the veins of the leaf. Each color is indicative of the effect that the kratom capsules will have on the person taking it.
- Red Kratom – red kratom is excellent for beginners who aren’t sure what experience they are looking for. Many kratom users describe feeling calm and achieving peace of mind from red kratom, which can also be used as a sleep aid. Red kratom is the highest seller of all the strains.
- White Kratom – white kratom is considered a stimulant and mood enhancer. The actual outcome of using white kratom depends on the quality of the product, the lifestyle, and the person’s tolerance level.
- Green Kratom – green kratom is considered to be the middle ground between red and white. The green strain is also more subtle than the other two. Mixed with one of the other two, it can create a more rounded effect. The green white strain is also known to be the most euphoric of the other two. How many kratom capsules for euphoria? It depends on the person.
- Yellow Kratom – yellow kratom falls between the white and green kratom strains. When used in small doses, it can increase positivity and energy.
Since kratom is ground to powder form, it is particularly easy for it to be turned into a convenient capsule form. That means that just about any strain you want should be available in this convenient consuming method.
The Pros & Cons of Using Kratom Capsules
Like any retail product on the market, there are pros and cons associated with using them. Since each person will respond differently to the kratom, the intensity of the side effects may vary. Weighing out the pros and cons of using kratom capsules can help you decide if it is the right form of consumption for you.
When it comes to using kratom capsules, the most important factors to consider are how it can benefit you. Some of the pros of using kratom in a capsulated form are:
- No bitter taste – for some, using the powder or drinking the tea may not be delightful to the palate. Using capsules take away that bitter taste that the other forms of consumption can leave behind.
- Swallowing capsules are easier – capsules are coated with a special film that helps them go down much easier than traditional tablets.
- Portable and easy to carry around – capsules don’t require you to carry around a measuring spoon or a bag of powder, making them more manageable when you are on the go.
- Kratom capsules contain precise pre-measured doses – unlike trying to measure out powder or steeping tea correctly, the kratom capsules provide accuracy and consistency in the dosage.
Even though there are several pros to using kratom capsules, there are still the cons that need to be addressed. Although not as long as the pros, the cons you need to consider are:
- Kratom capsules often cost more – more manufacturing goes into capsules. Retailers have to ensure that the capsules contain the right amounts of kratom, ensuring consistency and reliability. The price may be worth the convenience and ease of taking the kratom.
- May cause upset stomach – as with any natural product, the body may not accept it willingly at first. When this happens, your stomach may become upset, or you may experience other gastrointestinal side effects. In most cases, these become better over time.
- Slower to take effect. Because your body needs to break down the capsule before kratom takes effect, it is a bit slower than taking kratom powder.
Why You Need the Best Kratom Capsules
Although kratom can be used for many things, the most important part to remember is that you should never purchase from a company you do not trust. GRH is farm-to-market retail for multiple strains of kratom. Having procured their products from the same Indonesian farm for years, the company has established a relationship with the farmers and their own clients.
Using kratom capsules can make the experience better for some. Those who do not like the bitterness of natural plants like kratom may give up on it before they ever get started. When you are ready to purchase your capsules, make sure you discuss your options with a client representative. You can choose from red, green, white, and yellow strains, along with various blends from GRH. Let your kratom experience be unique and successful with the help of GrassRoots Harvest when you are looking for quality kratom for sale.