On your way to search for the best and luscious recipes of kratom, nobody can blame you. Although Mitragyna speciosa has impressive health benefits, its earthy and somewhat tart taste is not for everyone. Instead of enjoying kratom, one may tolerate its flavor.
Making mouthwatering recipes of this traditionally used herb can hugely improve its taste and provide you with all its health advantages.
How To Make Tasty And Easy Kratom Recipes?
People mostly consume this natural herb in a traditional method of making tea but luckily, many delicious recipes are available that give you the perks of Mitragyna without experiencing its bitter taste. These six appetizing kratom recipes are for everyone who wants to experience more.
Lemon Or Lime Kratom Tea
Using a traditional method of taking this herbal leaf in the tea form will help you to unwind and relax. This is not an ordinary but a kratom tea recipe that tastes really good. And it would be more tempting to combine it with lemon or lime juice. This method will merely need an hour to prepare.
Lemon Or Lime Kratom Tea
Using a traditional method of taking kratom in the tea form will help you to unwind and relax. And it would be more tempting to combine it with lemon or lime juice. This recipe will merely need an hour to prepare.
Want to learn more about Kratom tea and how to use then read this detailed guided blog.
Lemon or lime juice 2 tablespoons
Water 2 cups
Honey as per taste
Ginger as per taste
A strainer to strain
- Take a pot and add kratom with lime juice or lemon. Then let the Mitragyna sink and soak the liquid for 20 minutes.
- After that, add water and let it simmer for another 20 minutes. Once it soaks all the liquid, let it steep for 20 more minutes. It is better to let them simmer, as high heat can damage some alkaloids.
- Take a container where you store this mixture and add an appropriate quantity of ginger and honey per your taste.
- Pour the tea directly into this container through a strainer and seal it.
- Place into a refrigerator to enjoy it cool.
Kratom Honey Balls
This is the simplest and easiest to prepare among all other quick kratom powder recipes. The Mitragyna honey balls only need two ingredients, and you can make it with your favorite strain of white, red, or green vein kratom powder.
Your choice of kratom (in powder form)
A spoon (to mix)
Mixing bowl (medium-sized)
Parchment paper (for rolling and preserving)
You may also add optionally;
- Measure the quantity of this herbal extract you usually take and add one serving of kratom powder to make honey balls.
- Add this single serving of kratom powder into a mixing bowl.
- Now start pouring 2-3 drops of honey; remember, even a few drops can go a long way.
- Mix it well until it becomes homogeneous and its texture looks crumbly and rough.
- Put this mixture on parchment paper and roll it into thin cylinders after covering it from all the margins.
- Now put this mixture into the refrigerator to cool and get the perfect thickness.
- Take out these cylinders and, with the help of a sharp knife, cut them into even-sized pieces.
- Eat your tasty kratom honey balls and put the remaining balls into the fridge for later use.
Kratom Overnight Oats
This overnight oats meal is the best kratom recipe for breakfast or grabbing when you have a busy day ahead.
It includes omega-3 fatty acids and chia seeds protein, making it a complete meal that makes you feel fuller all day. Vanilla extract and sweet honey will also somehow overcome the bitterness of kratom.
The best part about this meal is that you can decorate and flavor it according to your taste. You may add fruits of your choice like banana or strawberry. You can also add some chocolate chips and peanut butter to it.
If you want this magnificent natural extraction in the morning, this easy breakfast kratom recipe is good and delicious.
Rolled oats ½ cup
Almond milk ½ cup
Greek yogurt 2 tablespoons
Chia seeds 1 tablespoon
Honey 1 tablespoon
Vanilla extract ½ teaspoon
- Take a jar or glass bowl, add all the above ingredients, and stir them together.
- Cool it in a refrigerator or at room temperature overnight or for at least 2 hours.
- You can put on your favorite toppings before refrigerating or add them later before serving.
- Take it as cool or if you like to eat warm oats, then microwave it for 1 minute.
Kratom Chocolate Chip Cookies
Here is the instruction for very tasteful mid-afternoon kratom powder chocolate chip cookies, which will be a perfect pick-me-up for many food lovers like you.
It has a very yummy, chewy texture and gloopy mouth-dissolving chocolate chips.
This will be an ideal kratom baking recipe without knowing it has all the goodness of this natural herb.
Brown sugar 1 cup
Egg 1 whole
Egg yolk 1
Vanilla extract 2 teaspoons
Salt ½ teaspoon
All-purpose flour 2 cups
Butter (unsalted) ¾ cup
Cornflour 1 tablespoon
Baking soda ½ teaspoon
Kratom powder 24 grams
Chocolate chips ½ cup
- Let the oven heat to 325°F with parchment paper line two baking sheets.
- Make a fluffy and light cream of butter and sugar with the help of an electric or manually operated mixer until both combine correctly.
- Now mix vanilla extract, egg yolk, and egg and beat it well until the mixture becomes a velvety mousse in texture.
- Now in a separate bowl, sift cornflour, all-purpose flour, salt, baking soda, and kratom together to avoid lump formation.
- Add all this powder mixture into the blended combo slowly and gently mix it with a wooden spoon to get a soft dough.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips on it.
- Make a ball of this dough in a bowl and put it on the baking sheet. Then with a gap of 2 inches, adjust 6 cookies on each baking sheet.
- Now, bake it for 10 minutes, exchanging the trays halfway through the baking process. The cookies should look pale in the center and mildly brown from their margins. And for those who like to eat crispy cookies, leave them for 2 to 3 minutes to bake.
- Take these cookies out and let them cool for 10 minutes and after that, enjoy it your way.
Kratom Apple Cider Juice
It is a kratom beverage recipe. You can experience its freshness at any time and preserve it for at least three months in a freezer.
Green and red apples (medium-sized) 10- 12
Oranges (quartered) 2
Cinnamon sticks 4
Whole cloves 1 tablespoon
You may also add optionally;
Fresh ginger 1-inch
Nutmeg 1 whole
Allspice 1 whole teaspoon
Sweetener ½ cup
- Pour water into a large cooking pot, then add cloves, fruits, cinnamon sticks, and any additional flavors. Let the top 1-2 inches of the cooking pot empty.
- Put this cider on the flame to cook. After that, lower the flame to low to medium and let it cook for another 2 hours with covering it.
- Now with the help of a wooden spoon, mash all the apples and oranges against the walls of the cooking pot. Let it cook further after covering it again.
- Strain the mixture with a good strainer to separate all the solids and discard them.
- Mix it with your favorite sweetener, like; maple syrup or brown sugar.
- Now, of course, add kratom.
- Let this drink cool at room temperature, and after it, you are already sipping it.
Kratom Marinara Sauce
This method is for those who do not want something sweet. This delectable kratom marinara sauce would be the best option for such people. You may use it with your favorite shape of pasta. This kratom powder recipe also tastes perfect with slices of bread and meatballs.
Whole peeled tomatoes can 115 oz
Yellow onion (roughly chopped) 1 small
Olive oil 2 tablespoons
Whole cloves of garlic (peeled) 2
Dried Basil 1 teaspoon
Dried oregano 1 teaspoon
Sugar ½ teaspoon
Salt as per taste
Pepper as per taste
- Take all these ingredients in a saucepan and mix them well together, except for kratom.
- Boil it first, then lower the heat and let it simmer for 15 minutes or become thick in texture (the longer, the thicker, the better).
- Stir all the mixture occasionally.
- Mash whole tomatoes against the sides of the saucepan.
- Remove from the heat and let it cool for 10 minutes.
- With the help of a blender, blend all the sauce.
- Mix it with kratom, and enjoy!
Why I Should Cook My Meals With Kratom?
Cooking with kratom brings two advantages; health benefits along with taste. Instead of limiting yourself to the toss-and-wash method, you must try out these above-mentioned delicious kratom instructions. This will not only make you a perfect cook but also give you wellness.
You can introduce your daily dose of these superb green leaves in your meals by making mouth-watering kratom recipes. This will help you to get all the advantages of this fantastic herb and also experience its bitterness.
It is essential to mention that making Kratom blended meals can delay its effects and not share it with anyone who doesn’t know that these recipes have kratom.
Shop the latest kratom products on GRH Kratom