Some faith, hope, and love are things we all need in our lives – and St. Patrick’s Day is all about celebrating these simple pleasures of life! St. Patrick’s Day is right around the corner, and there are so many different traditional practices to celebrate this incredible holiday – you could try “drowning the shamrock” in your drink and tossing it over your shoulder the Irish way or wear all green, but what if we told you that we have a brand new way to celebrate? How? With kratom! Check out our favorite way of honouring this beautiful holiday and what it stands for.
St. Patrick’s Day gives the phrase ‘go green’ a whole new meaning! The original explanation behind why we wear green on St. Patrick’s Day was that people thought that wearing green would make them invisible to leprechauns and fairy creatures that would, allegedly, pinch anyone who wasn’t wearing this color. Today, this practice is so much more than just a traditional belief – it demonstrates respect towards the Irish culture and the importance of having even a little bit of faith, hope, and love in our hearts.
And while this year we can’t exactly go on a St. Patrick’s Day parade, we can certainly find another way to enjoy this day in the comfort of our homes! What better way to truly go green, than with our favorite gift of nature – kratom? This St. Patrick’s Day, let’s all cherish the beauty of the color green with some non-alcoholic, green kratom drinks!
Green vein kratom
A natural social lubricant, green vein kratom is a vein that provides optimism and promotes all those positive, uplifting vibes we all need in order to feel good. St. Patrick’s Day is arguably the only day when you can get away with overly expressing your love for everything green-colored – so this March 17 is the best day to bring your creative side to life and whip some fantastic, alcohol-free, all-green kratom drinks!
sale ends 3/18 at midnight!
Kratom Emerald Isle
Ireland is also known as The Emerald Isle due to its breathtaking green landscapes – so you can’t celebrate St. Patrick’s Day without a special Irish drink! We added a little twist to the traditional recipe for an Emerald Isle mocktail, and the secret is green vein kratom!
- Green vein kratom (we’d recommend using one teaspoon for this recipe)
- 5 ounces of sparkling apple cider or ginger ale (make sure it’s cold!)
- 1 ounce créme de menthe syrup
- Clovers for decoration (optional)
- In a cocktail shaker, place all of the ingredients and shake vigorously for a few seconds. If you don’t own a cocktail shaker, it’s absolutely okay to use a jar with a lid!
- Strain the mixture in a champagne glass of your choice.
- Decorate with a few clovers.
Irish Kratom Tea with Mint
Kratom tea is undeniably one of the most common, convenient ways to consume the kratom of your choice. For St. Patrick’s Day, we’re sticking with green vein kratom and mint!
- Green vein kratom powder (determine your dosage)
- Hot water
- Fresh mint leaves or a plain mint teabag
- Lemon juice
- Honey or stevia (optional)
- A tea strainer or a cheesecloth
- Measure out kratom and put it in a mug
- Pour 8 oz. of hot water onto kratom
- Add fresh mint or a mint teabag
- Stir thoroughly
- Grab a second mug, place your strainer/filter over that mug, and slowly pour the kratom tea in. You should catch most of the powder to ensure your tea is clear and sediment-free. If needed, strain multiple times.
- Add lemon and honey to taste.
And, if you want something fancier, then just add a few cubes of ice to your Irish Kratom Mint Tea and decorate with a fresh clover to stay in the St. Patrick’s Day spirit!
While the pandemic definitely changed how we celebrate holidays in general, it’s still good to find alternative ways to enjoy these special occasions. We hope you’ll love these two green kratom drinks that are perfect for St. Patrick’s Day! How do you usually celebrate this holiday? Let us know in the comments!