This blog is going to go over how to make homemade kratom blends that work, and work well! Kratom blends are a popular option in the kratom community for several reasons:
- Kratom blends can be more potent thanks to a blend of alkaloids
- You can fine-tune blends for your favorite effects
- They may help with stagnant strain syndrome (learn more about that here)
At GRH Kratom we’ve got three powerhouse blends that we sell (Joy, Boost, Relax) that have been crafted to amplify the best aspects of green veins, white veins, and red veins, respectively. These blends are known for being pretty strong, so be aware you might need a smaller dose compared to single strains!
Making Your Own Homemade Kratom Blends
We love our three blends, but they might not always offer the specific effects that you’re looking for. Maybe the single strains you’ve been using aren’t quite doing it for you either. In that case, it may be time to try to create your own blend!
Any time you combine two or more kratom strains together, you’re technically making your own kratom blend. In this article, we’re going to go over how to perfect this process a bit more so you can get the desired results every time.
Step One- What Kratom Effects Do You Want?
When crafting homemade kratom blends, it’s important to start by deciding what kind of effects you’re looking for. This will greatly decide the types of kratom that you’re going to use.
- If you’re looking mostly for energy, your blend will be mostly white strains of kratom
- If you are aiming primarily for a mood-boost, you’ll want to go with green strains of kratom
- If you’re wanting to relax & get relief from aches & discomfort, red veins will be the base of your blend
Step Two- Any Secondary Effects?
When combining multiple strains it’s possible for your blend to have multiple effects, as well! If you’re looking for a relaxing blend of red veins but also want a euphoric aspect, adding a green strain in is a good idea.
- Adding a bit of green should provide euphoria & positivity
- Adding some white could make the blend slightly energizing
- Adding a bit of red might make an uplifting strain a bit more mellow, or have an aspect of relief
Step Three- Create Your Homemade Kratom Blends
Choose your strains based off of our effect guides listed on their product pages. Remember, Smile is Mood, Lightning Bolt is Energy, Moon is Sleep/Relaxation, and the Cross is Relief.
Or work with strains you already have, because that can create a unique blend!
Once you’ve selected your kratom strains, mix them together with the choice from Step One outweighing the amount from Step Two. You can make a single dose at a time, or work with larger amounts to have some left over!
Try It Out!
So, that’s all it takes to make homemade kratom blends! Give it a try and see if the effects are what you were hoping for. Don’t forget to eat something before trying out your kratom blend, kratom is always best enjoyed with food in your stomach.
We hope your kratom blend turned out just the way you wanted! But if not, don’t fret. It’s easy to try again. Try adjusting the ratios of strains that you put in, or switching one strain out for another if you can.
Interested in mixing CBD & Kratom? Check out our sister CBD company Grassroots Harvest for some wonderful & powerful products!